4-way carry system
Backpack, tote, cross-body, or brief. Adjusted by moving the straps around the 8 connection points.
Shoulder strap pockets
Easily acccess your phone while in backpack mode.
Laptop, interior bottle pocket, and shock cord array.
1733 x thEM 4-way bag
Designed for all eventualities in collaboration with Phil Schade from 1733, we’ve given our bag versatile carry options, considered organization, and a streamlined silhouette.
Constructed to be worn with Early Majority garments, it features:
- Four carry modes: backpack, tote, cross-body, and brief. Adjustable by moving the straps around the eight connection points.
- Pockets on the shoulder strap allow easy access to your phone and eliminate the need for a bum bag.
- Laptop sleeve, interior bottle pockets, and shock cord array make it adaptable to a variety of loads.
- Grey interior lining enhances visibility, making it easier to find what's inside.
1 main compartment, 2 front pockets | 3 zips | 652g
All products come with a lifetime guarantee.
This item was popular! We sold out of our initial run but not to worry: you can pre-order yours today, and once we hit our production minimum (15 orders), we will make another batch, and you'll receive your bag when it's ready!
Why do we take pre-orders?
We are committed to minimising our impact on the environment. The fashion industry produces over 100 billion items every year, nearly 14 items per human on the planet. Many of these never even reach consumers as overproduction runs at 30-40% each season and 1 million tonnes of retailer overstock is liquidated into landfill each year. Taking pre-orders means we only produce what we know we can sell, which means none of these beautiful bags will end up in landfill.
How does it work?
We need to receive at least 15 orders to produce another batch of this bag. It may take a while to reach this number, so while we can't give you an estimated delivery window, be sure you'll be the first to know once we've hit our target. If you decide to pre-order and change your mind, you can always cancel your order and receive a full refund, no questions asked. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have more questions?
Email email@example.com and we'll try to get back to you within 48 hours!
- Challenge sailcloth, laminated recycled ripstop
- Manufactured in the USA with the best recycled materials
- 18L volume
- One size
- Spot clean with warm water and mild detergent
- Do no bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
Sometimes you want to be easy to spot, other times more elusive. Designing for this reality is another part of our all eventualities ethos. Our badges snap onto our garments with custom-made magnets. They give our allies a blank canvas to hack our gear, creating visibility and becoming part of our community.