Zips to open up to the underarm, for ventilation, a bump or a belly.
Features our signature reflective squiggle print.
This garment was worn by one of the artists participating in You Origin, a series of concerts and musical interventions for the Alignments of Carnac in Bretagne, France that took place between 12-14 May 2023. It is as good as new, with no visible signs of wear. You can read more about the event in our Journal here.
Our Sun Shirt is designed to keep you cool on the bike or the beach, in the boardroom or bar.
UV protection, ultra-cooling and moisture-wicking fabric in classic black makes this a first-of-its-kind blend of style and performance.
Flip up the collar to protect your neck or flip it down for ventilation. Full side zips allow for extra ventilation, or roomier fit for a bump or a belly.
2 zips | 235g (size S)
All garments come with a lifetime guarantee.
- GELANOTS® recycled polyester
- Comfort stretch
- UPF rated 
- DWR C0 finish
- Model is 5’6 and is wearing size S
- Relaxed fit.
- Layer under: Cape / Trucker / Fleece / Anorak / Bomber
- The Sun Shirt is a component in the Layering System. For this reason, we advise ordering the same size across garments.
- Machine wash gentle 30 degrees
- Remove all external accessories (badge) before washing
- Contains magnets
Behind the Scenes at You Origin
As part of our collaboration with Stephen O’Malley, we sat down to talk about sound, deep time, and re-connecting with our animistic pagan pre-history.