4-way carry system
Backpack, tote, cross-body, or brief. Adjusted by moving the straps around the 8 connection points.
Simplified shoulder straps
Minimize bulk and distribute your load with reflective, adjustable cross-chest strap.
Laptop, interior bottle pocket, and shock cord array.
1733 x thEM 4-way bag2.0
Designed for all eventualities in collaboration with Phil Schade from 1733, we’ve given our bag versatile carry options, considered organization, and a streamlined silhouette.
Constructed to be worn with Early Majority garments, it features:
- Four carry modes: backpack, tote, cross-body, and brief. Adjustable by moving the straps around the eight connection points.
- Version 2.0 has simplified shoulder straps, with reflective, adjustable cross-chest strap and a reinforced bottom.
- Laptop sleeve, interior bottle pockets, and shock cord array make it adaptable to a variety of loads.
- Grey interior lining enhances visibility, making it easier to find what's inside.
1 main compartment | 3 zips | 652g
All products come with a lifetime guarantee.
- Challenge sailcloth, laminated recycled ripstop
- Manufactured in the USA with the best-recycled materials
- PFC-free, durable water repellency
- 18L volume
- One size
- Spot clean with warm water and mild detergent
- Do no bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron