Transforms into a pouch with carry straps and reflective detailing.
Fully reflective underarm side panels, ideal for cycling and running.
Allowing for ventilation, as well as a bump or a belly.
The Anorak is a wind and waterproof popover layer for all eventualities – from bike to boardroom to bar to backcountry.
Ultra lightweight and easily self-packable into its front pocket. Underarm mesh paneling and side zips for extra ventilation where it counts. Fully adjustable hood. Reflective side panels and reflective tabs on the hood, back tab, shock cords, and cuff detailing make this an ideal layer for cycling or running.
3 pocket | 4 zips | 329g (size S)
- PERTEX® SHIELD
- Water proof
- Eco recycled plain weave polyester non-stretch 2.5-Layer
- Soft touch, self-packable and quiet
- Highly breathable
- PFC free DW
- Model is 5’6 and is wearing size S
- Fits large. Order a size down for a more fitted feel.
- Layer over: Fleece / Trucker / Bomber
- The Anorak is a component in the Layering System. For this reason, we advise ordering the same size across garments.
- Machine gentle wash 30 degrees
- Remove all external accessories (badge) before washing
- This garment contains magnets.