For easy and comfortable layering up, preventing too many zip layers at the neck.
Allowing for ventilation, as well as a bump or a belly.
A lighter fleece side panel to reduce underarm rub and sweating.
This garment was worn by one of the artists participating in You Origin, a series of concerts and musical interventions for the Alignments of Carnac in Bretagne, France that took place between 12-14 May 2023. It is as good as new, with no visible signs of wear. You can read more about the event in our Journal here.
Our Fleece is pared down to reduce bulk and avoid overheating: the perfect balance of sleek fit and cozy feel.
Lighter-weight fleece side panels reduce bulk and underarm rub. Full side zips allow for ventilation, as well as expanded fit for a bump or a belly. Cutaway neckline for comfortable layering and reduced bulk.
2 pocket | 5 zips | 451g (size S)
All garments come with a lifetime guarantee.
- Pontetorto Sportsystem® Italian 100% recycled dyed polyester
- Soft pile
- Highly insulating
- Japanese ribbed collar trim
- Model is 5’6 and is wearing size S
- Slim fit
- Layer over: Windbreaker / Sun Shirt
- Layer under: Shell/ Cape/ Anorak
- The Fleece is a component in the Layering System. For this reason, we advise ordering the same size across garments.
- Machine wash gentle 30 degrees
- Remove all external accessories (badge) before washing
- This garment contains magnets
Behind the Scenes at You Origin
As part of our collaboration with Stephen O’Malley, we sat down to talk about sound, deep time, and re-connecting with our animistic pagan pre-history.