Double Zip Collar
Two zips at collar for ease of removal over head.
Because pockets are the best.
Draw cord at the hem to adjust to your ideal fit.
If the Fleece had a smaller sibling. Lighter, thinner, a bit cooler, and more fitted, the Light Fleece adds an option to the original 9-piece range. Made of thinner fleece, still great for insulating warmth, but more suitable for layering and with improved packability, because it adds less bulk. A curved back hem prevents your lower back from losing heat when on a bike.
Differences vs. Fleece: The signature double entry zip at the collar allows you to easily pop over your head. We added pockets, because pockets. Adjustable hem allows you to wear it tight for added warmth or loose for more ventilation.
Can be worn as a standalone piece or combined with waterproof layers or further insulation.
2 pockets | 2 zips | 250g (size S)
All garments come with a lifetime guarantee.
- Pontetorto Sportsystem® Italian 100% recycled polyester
- Soft pile
- Highly insulating
- Rahel is 5'4, James is 5'8, both wearing women's size S/men's size XS
- Slim fitting insulating layer
- Layers under all outerwear pieces, from Shell to Windbreaker
- The Light Fleece is a component in the Layering System. For this reason, we advise ordering the same size across garments.
- Machine wash gentle 30 degrees
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Remove all external accessories (badge) before washing
- This garment contains magnets
Sometimes you want to be easy to spot, other times more elusive. Designing for this reality is another part of our all eventualities ethos. Our badges snap onto our garments with custom-made magnets. They give our allies a blank canvas to hack our gear, creating visibility and becoming part of our community.