Removable Snow Skirt
Zip off the internal snow skirt to go from slope to city
Eliminating seams through innovative pattern cutting
Ski / Subway Pass Pocket
Handsfree movement through all kinds of turnstiles
One Shell to rule them all. This limited edition modular jacket will take you from the slopes to your bicycle to your next hike.
Developed in collaboration with Jonathan & Fletcher, wizards of elite high performance snow gear, this Shell has been designed with an innovative kimono cut which not only limits possibilities for water ingress, but also reduces fabric waste. Made from deadstock Japanese softshell 3-layer equipped with Dermizax™ technology, it is fully seam-taped waterproof and windproof.
- Hood fits over a helmet. Can be snapped off when not in use
- Removable internal snow skirt
- Double zip front panel affords a snug or loose fit to accommodate different layers, a bump, or a belly
- Adjustable cuffs secured with velcro
- Reflective elements and Recco® technology
- Ski/subway pass pocket
- Pit zips for ventilation
4 pockets | 7 zips
All garments come with a lifetime guarantee.
- Waterproof, windproof, moisture wicking and breathable
- Dermizax™ technology with a water-column rating of 20000mm
- Stretch 3-layer fabric
- Jersey backed
- Fully seam-taped
- Recco® technology
- Cohaesive® cord locks at hem & hood
- Reflective elements (back neck tab, hood cords, squiggle sleeve print)
- Quiet material for increased focus
- Model is 5’6 and is wearing size Women's S / Men's XS
- Generous, oversize fit. Order a size down for a more fitted feel
- Wear with matching Snow:Cycle Bib 1.0
- Layer over: any Puffer / Fleece / Trucker
- The Shell is a component in the Layering System. For this reason, we advise ordering the same size across upper garments
- Machine wash gentle 30 degrees
- Remove all external accessories (badge) before washing
- Contains magnets
You can either buy the Shell on its own or bundle it with the Bib and save $/£/€99.
How it works
We only produce this item if we receive enough orders by 28 February. If we don't hit the minimum by this date, you will receive a full refund. Once we have enough orders, we will kick off production, and we'll keep you updated on progress throughout. Once production kicks off, you will no longer be able to cancel your order.
Why made to order?
We are committed to minimising our impact on the environment. The fashion industry produces over 100 billion items every year, nearly 14 items per human on the planet. Many of these never even reach consumers as overproduction runs at 30-40% each season and 1 million tonnes of retailer overstock is liquidated into landfill each year. Making garments to order means we only produce what we know we can sell, which means none of these beautiful garments will end up in landfill.
Read more about our made to order journey and the capsule here.